Thursday, October 11, 2012

About me.... we're all a little mad in here

About me:

What to say about ME! Let's just use some adjectives and spare you all the lengthy wordiness I am otherwise quite prone to do when writing. Gregarious, Personable, energetic & adventuresome as can be! Light hearted, Free Spirited, Gypsy at Heart and Soul, Kind hearted, silly, crazy now and then, occassionally boring but only when I am asleep, energetic and lazy all at the same time, easily entertained, not easily amused, regretful, introspective, opinionated, chatty cathy, sharing, caring, concerned citizen though lazy on action, doubtful, distrustful, guarded at times, open and ever trusting at others, led by instinct and a will to survive, SURVIVOR of soooo much...too much really, driven by guilt and motivated by Ego, spiritualy comfortable yet somewhat and blissfully uninformed, mother of wonderful children, friend to all, true friend to a few, wildchild at heart, did I meantion GYPSY?....defiant, lover of pushing the edge... and absolutely 100% uncontrollable by force. Can you imagine me yet? 5'3" (almost anyhow!) redwood colored hair w/ green eyes, soft & squishy girl but firm and strong in heart/mind/soul. I'm hard to really piss off but if you actually invest that much effort to get me there, WATCH OUT! That's just me. If ever I actually mature into "woman" status I'll keep ya posted. For now I plan to be eternally childlike in spirit at least.


.....I love my children and my grandsons...the essence of my heart.

Blinkies

.....I like plants of any kind, teddybears (especially Winnie the Pooh) and seashells..I really like to scrapbook but I never seem organized enough to get anything done..have literally thousands of photos! And of course Wicca and Witchcraft is my life path..I read tarot (or I try)..lol.....let's say that I am a work in continual progress. I am an Eclectic Witch.

Blinkies

Blinkies

......I walk my own path...always had trouble being a follower..

SL let me correct that...Doug Addict




My Favorite Music???

BLUES, BLUES AND MORE BLUES......But I still have a rock and roll heart ... ... ...Eric Clapton, Yardbirds, Cream, Delaney and Bonnie, John Mayall, Rolling Stones, Led Zepplin, George Harrison, Steve Vai, Eric Johnson, Joe Satriani, John McLaughlin, Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble, Jimmy Vaughn and the Fabulous Thunderbirds, Dr John, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Johnny Lang, BB King, Johnny Winter, John Lee Hooker., Robert Johnson, Elmore James, Buddy Guy, Albert Collins, Robert Cray, Muddy Waters, Smokin' Joe Kubek, Keb Mo', George Throughgood, Chaka Demus and the Pliers, Bob Marley and the Wailers, UB40, Ziggy Marley, Peter Tosh, Sting, Queen, Tom Petty, Robin Trower, Fat Boys, Salt n Peppa with Spinderella, Lit, 3 Doors Down, Kid Rock, Collective Soul, Pogues, Loreena McKennit, Barry White, Travelling Wilburys, The Highwaymen, Steve Miller Band 38 Special, Allman Bros, Skynyrd, Wet Willie, Little Feat, Black Oak Arkansas, Richie Blackmore, Alvin Lee, Derek Trucks, Dickie Betts, Warren Haynes, Government Mule, Jeff Healey Band, ZZ Top, Bonnie Raitt and a million others..easier to ask me what I don't like..lol


My Favorite Movies???

Big Trouble in Little China, Tank Girl, Vampires, From Dusk till Dawn, Sherlock Holmes Movies, Agatha Christie (Miss Marple and Hercule Peroit), Ladyhawke, Legend(not the jet li movie), Indiana Jones Series, Young Frankenstein Blazing Saddles, All Monty Python movies, all Hammer House of Horror movies..Anything by John Waters is my dirty little secret pleasure...I am now hooked on the Bourne Identy and Bourne Supremecy..and the Blade Series, and


My Favorite TV??

hmmm.. Bloodties, Torchwood, Dr Who, X Files; Strange; Poldergeist, the Legacy, Kolchack the Night Stalker (the original one), CSI (the Vegas One), Little Britain, Fr Ted, Hex, Lexx, Farscape, Family Guy, Vicar of Dibly, Our Family, Jeopardy (if they let me), NCIS, ABFAB, Highlader, and horror movies..lots of horror movies ..damn..I watch too much TV!
Blinkies

Blinkies

Blinkies


My Favotite Books???

Blinkies
anything by Robin Cook, Tony Hillerman, Stephen King, Sue Grafton, Anne Rice..I read and reread Arthur Conan Doyle, Agatha Christie and Dorothy Sayers.. I like Alice in Wonderland as well as Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights..and the Mary Stuart "Arthur, the King" Series (the Crystal cave, etc..I read any kind of witchy book, any celtic ancient history book,..Joseph Campbell, Carl Jung, Thomas Moore, Sarah Ban Breathnach, I read books of Buddist wisdom..and gnosticism ..I REALLY LIKE TO READ and will read just about anything..cereal boxes, milk cartons, etc...

Blinkies

Blinkies


My Favorite Quote...


Everyone has the potential to be a Hero..just be true to yourself and love yourself.






No comments:

Post a Comment